Every A/C has some specific functions that are different from the other A/Cs. Now you can add a special command that you like and is missing in the MClimate mobile app. Keep in mind that it should be supported from your A/Cs remote control. For example, if your A/C's lowest temperature is 16 degrees, you would not be able to set it to 8 or 10.
- Choose Control from the slide out menu, then choose from the list the Melissa, for which you would like to add a new command.
- Tap on the Settings sign in the upper right corner of the main screen and choose Smart Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Special commands and choose the + symbol in the upper right corner of the screen to add a new command.
- Enter a name for the command you would like to add.
- Tap on the Record button and point your old remote control to the selected Melissa. Press the button on the remote for the command you would like to add.
- After the button becomes green and turns into Successfully Recorded, tap Save in the upper right corner.