Every air conditioner has some specific functions that are different from the other ACs. Now you can add a special command that you like but is missing in the application. See how to do it below:
- Choose "Control" from the slide out menu, then choose from the list the Melissa, for which you would like to add a new command.
- Tap on the icon for settings in the upper right corner of the main screen and choose "Special Commands" from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the "+" symbol in the upper right corner of the screen to add a new command.
- Enter a name for the command you would like to add.
- Tap on the "Record" button and point your old remote control to the selected Melissa. Press the button on the remote for the command you would like to add.
- After the button becomes green and turns into "Successfully Recorded", tap "Save" in the upper right corner.
- Learn here how to send a special command.
- You can delete the command anytime by clicking on it and choosing "Delete".