Sometimes there is a difference between the real temperature at home and the temperature measured by Melissa. You can easily solve this problem calibrating the temperature sensor. See how to do it in the instructions below.
1. From the slide-out menu in the mobile application of Melissa, choose 'Control'.
2. Choose the one Melissa, which settings you would like to change, from the list.
3. Tap on the sign for 'Settings' in the upper right corner of the control screen.
4. Choose 'Device settings' from the drop-down menu.
5. From the section 'Calibrate home temperature' set the difference between the real temperature in the room and the temperature measured by Melissa.
6. Ready! Melissa now shows the real temperature at home.