Sometimes there is a difference between the real temperature at home and the temperature measured by Melissa. You can easily solve this problem calibrating the temperature sensor. See how to do it in the instructions below.
- From the slide-out menu in the mobile application of Melissa, choose Control.
- Choose the one Melissa, which settings you would like to change, from the list.
- Tap on the sign for Settings in the upper right corner of the control screen and choose Device settings from the drop-down menu.
- From the section Calibrate home temperature set the difference between the real temperature in the room and the temperature measured by Melissa.
- Click on the Save button in the upper right corner to save your changes.