Creating a timer for your AC has never been easier. See how to do it in the instructions below.
- Open the MClimate mobile app and choose Control from the slide-out menu.
- If you have more than one installed Melissa, choose the one for which you would like to create a timer.
- Tap the icon at the upper right corner of your screen and choose Smart Settings from the menu.
- You will see a button called Timers. Click on it.
Create a timer for turning the AC off.
- To create a timer for turning your A/C off, choose Turn OFF the AC from the first field.
- Choose the time when you want your A/C to turn off.
- From the last section Repeat, you can choose if you want to repeat the timer in specific days.
- When you are ready, tap the Save button.
Now you have a timer for turning your A/C off!