Configuring the Wi-Fi of Melissa is pretty easy. See how to do it in the pictures below.
1. To configure the Wi-Fi of your new Melissa choose 'Control' from the slide-out menu, then tap on the '+' symbol in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. You will be asked for the color of your Melissa. If your Melissa glows constantly in red, she is ready to be configured.
3. The next step is entering your Wi-Fi network's name and password. Note that your smartphone should be connected to the same network.
4. If you have entered your network information correctly, you will see the 'Success!' message. Click 'OK' to continue.
5. Ready! Your Melissa is configured. Now you can tap on her name to go to the next step.