Melissa is so smart, that she can automatically turn your air conditioner on or off, depending on your location and the location where she is installed.
Find out how to do this below.
Before you start, don't forget to allow the mobile application to use your location and send notifications.
1. From the slide-out menu in the mobile application of Melissa, choose 'Control'.
2. Choose the one Melissa, which settings you would like to change, from the list.
3. Tap on the sign for 'Settings' in the upper right corner of the control screen and choose 'Geolocation'.
4. Click on the field 'Change lacation' to set the location of your Melissa.
5. You can also change the size of the radius. Just slide the button left or right to set the distance at which Melissa will turn your A/C on or off.
6. From the section 'On enter', you can choose if you want Melissa to turn your air conditioner on when you enter the radius, you have set, and if you want to receive notifications when that happens.
Turn your air conditioner on.
Receive notifications when your air conditioner is turned on.
7. You can also choose if your Melissa should turn off when you go out of the radius.
Turn your air conditioner off.
Receive notifications when your air conditioner is turned off.
8. When you are ready with the settings, click 'Save'.
Ready! You activated Melissa's Geolocation.