Related article: See how to create a timer for turning the AC off.
1. Open our mobile application and choose 'Control' from the slide out menu.
2. If you have more than one installed Melissa, choose the one for which you would like to make a timer.
3. Tap the icon in the upper right corner of your screen and choose 'Timers' from the menu.
Make a timer for turning the air conditioner on.
1. To make a Turn-On timer, choose ‘On’ from the field ‘Turn the A/C’. Now you can choose the preferred temperature, the mode and the time, when you want the timer to work.
Set the temperature.
Set the time.
2. You can choose if you want the timer to repeat. Choose ‘On’ from the field ‘Repeat’, then choose the days on which your air conditioner should work with the chosen settings.
3. To save the timer, click the green tick on the upper side of your screen.