The following short article includes 6 simple steps you should follow in order to successfully install and then use your SmartPlug.
1. Plug the SmartPlug into the power socket. Once you do this, the device will start flashing in blue.
2. Once you have downloaded the MClimate mobile app from the App Store or Google Play, you will have make a registration, using your email address.
3. After you have successfully created the account, the MClimate application will be able to search and find your SmartPlug devices.
4. After you click on the Add a new device option, 4 different colours indications which your SmartPlug device can radiate will be listed on your screen. In case it is the first time you are installing the device, it should be flashing in blue light. Therefore, you should pick the first option in the list which would be Fast flashing blue.
5. In order to get a successful communication between your SmartPlug and the mobile app, you need to enter the password for your Wi-Fi network to which your smartphone is already connected.
6. Once the process of searching and configuring of the SmartPlug is completed, you will see a list of all the visible devices displayed on the screen. Once you choose which of them to connect with the respective home appliance, the installation process will be successfully completed.
Once the installation is completed, you will be able to personalise every connected SmartPlug by choosing the appliance that you would like to control as shown in the example.
Later, from the Control screen of the mobile application, you will be able to turn your SmartPlug OFF and ON remotely together with the connected appliance.